Metal Garden Furniture – Buying Guide
At Bridgman we recommend the use of Aluminium or Stainless Steel in the design of metal garden furniture. Both materials are extremely durable and require very little maintenance. Leave your furniture outside all year round or conveniently stack or fold away for easy storage. Additionally the design of metal garden furniture often integrates all weather materials such as textilene, meaning that there is no need for cushions.
Due to its sleek lines and minimalist design, metal is usually the material of choice for customers looking for contemporary garden furniture.
Choosing the right metal garden furniture
Whether you are looking for an all weather recliner or an aluminium table and chair set, the following tips should make your decision a little bit easier:
How much space do I have?
- Carefully measure your outdoor space. Ensure that there is sufficient room to move around the furniture when in situ. If you are considering a metal table and chair set allow at least 60cm clearance for each chair when pushed out to ensure that there is enough room.
What is the furniture going to be used for?
- Are you looking for a small family set for 4 or a party sized set for 10? Consider what you are going to use your furniture for. Some chairs double up as dining and lounging furniture!
What kind of budget do I have?
- When looking for furniture always try to purchase the best quality that your budget will allow. Quality furniture will last you a very long time and is timeless in design. Buy cheap – buy twice.
Does the furniture look the same in reality?
- We try to provide detailed images and descriptions for every product; however it is not always easy to appreciate furniture without seeing it in person. That is why we encourage all customers to visit our factory shop in London.
How long will the furniture last?
- We only supply quality metal garden furniture. We agree that you may find cheaper furniture elsewhere, but by buying Bridgman you are buying furniture that is comfortable, timeless and built to last.
Aluminium Garden Furniture
Aluminium Garden Furniture ticks all the boxes - it is stylish, comfortable and convenient.
Style: Aluminium furniture is available in numerous designs and colours. Generally speaking Aluminium lends itself to more contemporary designs and as such looks better in a modern setting.
Comfort: Our Aluminium garden furniture uses an all weather textilene material which is very comfortable and can be left outside all year round.
Convenience: We offer both stacking armchairs and reclining armchairs – both of which store conveniently when not in use. Aluminium is also light – allowing ease of storage, yet heavy enough to not be affected by wind or adverse weather conditions.
Stainless Steel Garden Furniture
Stainless steel garden furniture is a very popular choice. It is modern, lightweight and extremely durable. The oxide film coating ensures that it will gleam for years with very little maintenance. If it gets dirty simply wipe it clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
The strength of stainless steel allows it to be used in a multitude of ways, often with innovative contours and sleek, smooth lines. This makes it appear modern in design – appealing to people looking for contemporary garden furniture. When coupled with textilene sling you are left with comfortable, durable all weather furniture.
You can expect to enjoy many years of comfort and use of Stainless Steel Garden Furniture. It is timeless in design, and will look fantastic for years even with the smallest amount of maintenance.