Chelsea Flower Show celebrates its centenary this year with celebrities from all over the world, garden designers, florists, gardeners, traders and garden lovers visiting the Show, since its official opening day, the 21st of May.
The show becomes more and more famous every year and tickets are usually sold out. Just because of that, I decided to share my Chelsea experience with you by showing some of the best displays of the show below.
- View from our trade stand, WA9 – Western Avenue.
- BBC filming on our stand
- Thailand Display with flowers , deer , Buddha and other statues. So impressive.
- Stockton Garden , a beautiful sculpture made of natural stone barley yew and willow.
- One more interesting garden from the show
- The famous Marc Quinn Sculpture.
- Celebrity Gnomes
- The Arthritis Research UK Chelsea garden.
- Best Show Garden, Trailfinders Australian Garden by Fleming’s – Gold Medal Winners.
- After the Fire garden, sponsored by Scape Design in conjunction with Cancer Research UK.
- NSPCC’s garden reminds me of my childhood. An adorable garden with a tree house, teddy bears and vintage toys.
- Landscapes in miniature, An Alcove (Tokonoma) Garden – Gold Medal Winner.
- A Garden controlled by Twitter. The more you tweet about #RHSChelsea, the more flowers will grow in there.
These were the highlights of the first 3 days of the Show. I promise I will be back with more of Chelsea.
Until then, why not check out who won the 2013 RHS People’s Choice Award.
Image Credits: Image 1