I’m pretty sure that most of you love crafting, especially when it is about creating things for your home. After a small Pinterest research I did last week, I realised that the most interesting and intriguing DIY home decor elements are those who turn recycled products like aluminium cans, old furniture or even old electronic devices into small pieces of Art.
Here is my top 9 :
- Wood Disk wall clock by Design* Sponge.
- Paint old drawers in bold or pastel colours and use them as shelves.
- Do not trash empty wine bottles. Re-use them to make a beautiful Chandelier.
- Another Chandelier idea, using an old bird cage.
- Don’t know what to do with an old chair? Make it a Living Garden Chair.
- If you usually have cereals for breakfast, here’s the ideal Home Decor your kitchen.
- Burnt Bulb? Well, cut off its bottom, empty out the contents and just add water and 1-2 flowers. Now you got a cool vase.
- Pet bed made from an old TV console.
- A Garden Furniture Set Made of Recycled Car Tires
So,now you know you can re-use so many things old things to enhance your Home & Garden Decor.
Image Credits: Image 1